the kiddos are boycotting my picture sessions. they do not want their pictures on my facebook or my blog or anywhere that they deem “embarrassing”. i knew it was coming….but i was so not even ready.
so what does that mean for my memory keeping? i am keeping up with my project life and still scrapping the “grandkids”:) i am also doing more hybrid pages with digital elements since the older printed pics are ok:). the dog boy is ok with me putting his pics on the net…so i will be posting lots of those also. more and more, i am ENJOYING the process since all the pages i am doing now are more of what i call bonus pages. the skeleton of our entire life is pretty much done with, so the rest of the pages that are getting done are more for me than any one else. everything is for me these days!
things i am loving right now:
- karla dudley digital kits and cut files: these are the best kits made, bar NONE. i have a crappy old cricut and the files cut beautifully. she also includes a set of journal cards that you can use in project life that are AAAWWWESOMEEE!!! they are available at http://www.pixelsandcompany.com
- my crappy old cricut: it works. it gets the job done. i still covet a portrait though…maybe for xmas. or incometaxmas.
- paper pads from michaels: i gave away 97% of my old pattern paper through the last few months, so i have been getting heidi swapp and other paper pads to add to my digital pages. SO MUCH FUN.
- kraft 8.5×11 cardstock: need i say more?
- my cuttlebug and literally 7 dies: i have a few hearts, arrows, stars and a tab metal die. as soon as i am done with a set of paper i cut the remaining into basic shapes. they are getting used:)
- being FRUGAL: i have three bottles of mists, seven dies, a handful of stickers. i only purchase things with coupons and clearance stuff. i use up stuff quickly and efficiently. no impulse buying for me!!!
and that is about all i have for now. i will be posting a big photo dump on the weekend.