…where there is a will:)

yesterday while making a cleaning sweep of the closets i found these 8.5×11 baseball card holders.
i think i bought them for one of my failed projects…but anyways….
i wondered if i could size them down for my 8×8 digi books…HMMMMM?

i cut the spineholder thingie off and also cut off the top third of the protector.

this is what it looked like before i cut it up.

i used my 3 hole punch and VOILA!
it worked!!!!
the plan is to print out a bunch of journaling cards so i can include more stories in between the pages…and also preprinted pictures.
love it when something WORKS:))))

a gratuitous shot of one of my ikea billy bookcase.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s